I have to pull “that” again?
How many times do you pull the same reports over and over and over again? Do you make the same customizations to a report month after month or week after week? Have you ever wished there was a way that you could save your customizations so the next time you pull them, it will give you the same results, with less of a headache? In QuickBooks there is a way to save those customizations and you could also schedule it to have them sent to you.
- create your report with all your timely customizations
- click on the memorize button at the top of the screen.
- Type in the name and you can save this in a group if you would like.
- To find your new reports go to Reports and click on Memorized Reports, find your report and click on it. I
- f you chose to save it to a group click on that group.
- Click on your report and your sanity, I mean time, has been spared!
- create your report with your customizations that you make month after month; click save customization.
- Enter the name and select a group, if you choose.
- To find your new customized report, go to reports and click the custom reports tab.
- Find your report there and get on your merry way.
Having a Quickbooks crisis or a just want to know it better? Call us at 641.236.8083 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with one of our certified QuickBooks Advisors.